With the exception of the preview cover pictures, this site does not host any media files (including thumbnail pictures) on this server. We merely provide links to content (for promotional purposes only) found on unaffiliated 3rd party sites.
If, however, you are a copyright owner who believes that this constitutes a violation of said rights you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent at
email@example.com, and (in accordance with the “DMCA”) all links to the offending content will be removed.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR NOTIFYING DESIGNATED AGENT OF CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3), the following information must be provided to our Designated Agent for notifications
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Should you fail to comply with all of the aforementioned requirements in your notice, your notice may not be valid.