some videos not showing here in the lists?

PROBLEMS, COMPLAINTS, OR SUGGESTIONS? POST THEM HERE

some videos not showing here in the lists?

Postby untitled413 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:54 am

hi
is it just me or are there any videos in this forum that are not listed but are listed on the clebskin.org site?

bcz recently i saw that the posts by ruffah or supers992 had a link to celebskin site i opened it and came to find that almost all the content here is also there but there are a few videos which are present on the celebskin site but not present here

now i was wondering will they be added later on or i should check both sites from now on? the videos are posted by ruffah and supers992 so i dont why some of them arent posted here like there is a clip of izabella scorupco which is posted there on 24 nov but not present here

why is that should i browse the other site from now on?

Re: some videos not showing here in the lists?

Postby supers992 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Calm dawn man. It`s Ruffah`s choice what videos he will add on this forum. About me, I usually send here ALL my videos.

Postby untitled413 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:30 pm

thanks for replying mate
that means i dont have to worry about the videos from u but there are some clips from ruffah that arent here but on the other site which is really annoying me bcz i ahve spent a lot of time here collecting these things and now i find that i missed somethings as well

only if ruffah would reply....

and can i ask about posting videos in another host like mega. i find it very hard to download videos from uploaded and i cant download from oboom or xerver. plz consider a fast free host for poor guyz like me who cant afford an uploaded account

Postby supers992 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:15 pm

I`ll think about mirror link but now I can use only ul.to and maybe uploadable

Return to ISSUES & SUGGESTIONS